- The Strom-Boje delivers day and night – 8750 hours up to 300 MWh per year,
- low-cost and grid-compliant base load, at any water level,
- and as the only power plant also at high water.
- Therefore, it does not need a so-called compensating power plant.
- no high-voltage power lines
- it delivers 400V/50Hz to the end user or via a transformer to the medium voltage grid
- is therefore ideal for the local and regional supply of up to 100 households.
- after all, almost all people live near rivers.
Deliberately robust, therefore long service life and low maintenance requirements
- at least 25 years or 210,000 operating hours,
- The only mechanical wear parts are 2 shaft bearings with 80,000 operating hours, which have to be replaced in between.
- Short pipe runs and optimum cooling in the water improve the efficiency,
- In the event of a malfunction, the entire box is replaced within a short time.